Monday, August 17, 2015

17 Agosto 2015

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I've become a little less-efficient with email time. :P
Before I get right into everything, I have some fun facts to share:
    August 3rd was my birthday.
   August 4th was my six-month mark in Florida.
   Today (August 17th) marks 8 months since I entered the Provo MTC. Isn't that INSANE?! I seriously have no idea where time is going!!
   So these last two weeks, we have an awesome Zone Training by Elder Allen and Elder Jensen, so much good stuff! We also learned that poor Sister Samuels has bronchitis, so she has been mostly confined to our apartment for a few weeks, poor thing. :( So we've been taking turns doing exchanges with Sister Pankratz so that we can get work done in both of our areas. It's been good, we're hoping that she recovers soon.
    Lupita made me horchata when we had a late-birthday-dinner with her. SO GOOD. I'm hooked!
We've been dealing with a ton of lightning and thunderstorms lately, with CLOSE lightning! It's cool to watch when you are safe and indoors. :)
    And I've come to gain a testimony of knocking in INSPIRED areas! Seriously, praying beforehand and going where the Lord wants you to go is so important, and miracles come from it! Also, faith is ESSENTIAL while finding!
     We're currently working with some awesome Cubans (shocker) and some Haitians that speak Spanish! That's all that I remember at the moment! I promise I'm journaling the cool details!
     Love you all! See you next week! I'm alive!
~Hermana Curnow

No comments:

Post a Comment