Monday, April 6, 2015

Pascua y Conferencia General :)

So want to here something pretty cool?
    Last month, during "Miracle March", our mission... baptized ONE HUNDRED AND ONE people!! HOLY COW! 101 new Mormons in Southern Florida! :) We're way excited and the recent converts in our ward GLOW. They are so full of joy to be members and it never ceases to delight me! <3
    We had lunch with Sister Patterson and her family at China Buffet. That was such a blast. They're the most hilarious people! :)
   Still working with Selena and Enoch. They're such truth-seekers, I love them! :) Martha is still a blast to work with. Funniest little Cuban woman ever! She cracks me up and LOVES to talk!
   Something funny about Cubans: They're sassy. Lots of Hispanic people are pretty sassy, but Cubans just blow my mind! It isn't a bad thing; it's just cultural, a social device. And I was already called "The Sassy One" in the MTC, and I think that I'm starting to pick up on the Cuban sass, as well! I'll have a tongue like a knife by the time my 12th transfer comes around, haha!
   GENERAL CONFERENCE WAS AMAZING! Seriously, the talks were amazing and a few of the General Authorities THREW DOWN. I loved it! <3 On Saturday in between sessions, we ate arrepas with the elders at the RCs' house. Gladis and Mariela are Venezuelan, and they're just so wonderful! And arrepas are AMAZING.
AGH! I'm out of time! The only other news is that I caught 2 lizards this week and put one on my ear! :) Love y'all! The church is true! Bye!
~Hermana Curnow



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment