Monday, March 30, 2015

Mega short post!

I seriously am going to type this so fast! MyLDSmail acted up on us (the sisters) and so we had to try and fail at logging in about 15 times before it let us back in. UGH. Technology. But that's okay! Things are better now!
   We had Specialized Zone Training! Kind of like a surprise Zone Conference, and it was amazing! We got to see the new video about Easter! I HIGHLY encourage you to check it out, it is only about 2 minutes long!

Read Mosiah 15. I have a challenge for all of you members and missionaries: Go read Mosiah 15 and ask yourself, "How beautiful are my feet?" Sounds weird, but do it!
  The Gonzalez family is still awesome! They're so welcoming and warm! "Alberto" is a professional clown, and he showed us his little fake dog that he uses at parties, and I'm totally rambling but whatever, I LOVE THOSE PEOPLE!
  We also have some really stinkin' awesome investigators right now, too! Martha is from Cuba, and when a neighbor started telling her that the Book of Mormon was false doctrine and started bashing the church, she totally stood up for herself! She said that the Book of Mormon is not to replace the Bible, but to work with it! So true!! :)
  Went on a full-day exchange into the city with one of our two AMAZING STLs! Sister McAfee came to our area, and I went to stay with Sister Mahterian. They're both so dang awesome! And their area is English, so speaking to people in English all day was a neat experience. :) I still prayed in Spanish, though. I have to translate my prayers mentally from Spanish to English if I want to say an English prayer out loud.
   And Exchange Day miracles are SO REAL. We met the most amazing people, and finding was a blast! :)
   Gladis (Mariela's mom) got baptized! It was so exciting, and she loved it so much! Such an incredibly sweet lady! <3
Also, the general Women's broadcast was SWEEEEET! I love those! And I'm SO EXCITED FOR GENERAL CONFERENCE! Everybody go and watch every session! :) I love y'all! Have a great week!
      Estoy mejorando todavia. Mejoramos todo el tiempo. En el idioma, en obediencia, en amor. La vida de una misionera es una adventura! <3
        Con muchisimo amor,
    ~Hermana Curnow



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment