Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9th, 2015

I'm so sorry I have basically no time! I'm gonna make this way quick!
Trainer/Trainee meeting was awesome! The English sisters that came in on the same transfer as me have become so bold, and they want to learn Spanish! And I chatted with Elder Sauyun, so that was cool.  The trainer/trainee meeting was my ONE MONTH MARK IN THE MISSION FIELD. WHAT?! How is time going by so quickly?!
And on Cortney's birthday, (Happy Birthday/Happy St. Patrick's day, love!) I will have completed the first 3 months of my mission. CRAZY.
Bikes are awesome, it is a great way to talk to people and I love it!
We went to Menchie's this week! Ray (he works there), has seen the sister missionaries there tons of times, so he always recognizes us and says hi! :)
Right now we are working with: Gisel, Betty, Jack and Juan. They're all awesome and I love them!
The church is true! I love hearing from you all, and I hope that you continue to increase in your faith everyday! :)
   Con amor,
 ~Hermana Curnow



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment