Monday, September 21, 2015

21 Septiembre 2015

Short blog post! Had tons of people to email today, I just love talking to people and keeping in touch! :) 
A little bit of a slow week. Lots of tracting, and not many people to touch. But that is OKAY. We work as hard as we can, we strive to have the Spirit with us, and the Lord does the rest.
    We had Zone Training this week, which was awesome! Trainings and conferences are the best. I learn so much and enjoy every moment of it! It is also great to see other misisonaries. Missions are just the best thing ever, okay!!! :D
     The 17th marked 9 months since my first day in the MTC. My first day as a missionary. And the 23rd (two days from now) is my halfway mark. I have no idea how this is happening! Scary, it is going by too fast!
     Also tons of biking! Bikes are AMAZING for doing missionary work!
Lots of good member meals, Stake conference, and earlier today, we went to the Naples Zoo! SO FUN! Anyway, that is all for now! Love y'all! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment