Monday, September 28, 2015

28 September 2015

I can't remember what happened this week, mostly.
OH! Sister Rammell's family friends, the Walker family (with about 20 kids) will be shown in a documentary that will air between sessions of general conference this weekend.
     I'M SO EXCITED FOR GENERAL CONFERENCE OH MY GOODNESS!!! I love conference!
    Our ward had a Noche de la Hispanidad. SO COOL! So much amazing food and dances and cultural stuff and wonderful people! <3
    I hit my halfway mark on the 23rd. YIKES!!!! Freaking out over here!
Women's conference was AMAZING! I especially loved listening to Sister McConkie and President Uchtdorf.
   Sister Rammell and I are trying to learn a little bit of Portugese and Haitian Creole... it's not really working lol.
    And we got a new bishopric in our ward! They're amazing people! :) I'm so excited to work with them!
       PEACE AND BLESSINGS!
~Hermana Curnow

No comments:

Post a Comment