Monday, June 20, 2016

20 Junio 2016

Not really much to say. Everybody is making, "Oh, Sister Curnow is dying soon" jokes. And I'm not upset about that at all, it just comes with the territory. What's bizarre is that deep inside, I just don't' really feel like I'm going home. I'm just a missionary. It's kinda weird, but I'm ok with it. Still working hard, banging on all cylinders (<<< Dad, I know that you are so proud that I know what that means, haha).
    Things are going well. We had zone conference, and I always just LOVE those! Zone conferences really are the best. Sister Neeley and I got a little bit sick, so that was inconvenient. We're both in the WORK LIKE CRAZY mode and so being sick was a bit of a hindrance to that. I was like, "Really?! Last 2 weeks of my mission, and I get another cold?!"
It's alright.
     Other than that, things are going good. We had a fun Father's Day activity, our ward is just so cute! <3 I love them all.
      I love the gospel. I love missionary work; it has changed me. I love the Florida Fort Lauderdale Mission, there is no place I'd rather be. Yo se que esta iglesia es la verdadera iglesia de Jesucristo. Lo se, y no lo puedo negar. Sere siempre agradecida por esta oportunidad que tengo para server a los demas y ayudarles a sentir el amor de Cristo y a venir a el.
      I love you all. Thank you for changing my life. <3
Talk to you next week!
~Hermana Curnow

No comments:

Post a Comment