Monday, June 13, 2016

13 Junio 2016

I'm doing really badly with this blogging thing, haha! Especially considering that I have about two weeks left on my mission. Man, time flies! I never thought that this month would come so quickly. The great and terrible day approaches. It's exciting and scary at the same time; but mostly scary. I love my mission so much. I just don't want good things to end.
    We had two baptisms this weekend, and one the Saturday before! :) Jose got baptized and recieved el Sacerdocio Aaronico, and then he baptized  Yosmar (esposa) and Jose (his son) the next week! I was so happy for them, they're such a special family! The Spirit's peaceful presence was there at the baptisms and confirmations without a doubt. I was also delighted to recieve the news and pictures of the marriage & baptism of the Haitian family that I worked with for 3 months in Boca Raton!!!! The Lord is so good. :)
          The sister training leaders had a sleepover and fire exchange with us. Sister Anderson and Sister Hebdon are a hoot, so that was fun! Sister Neeley and I have been doing lots of OYMing, knocking, walking, trolley-sighting, LARC hunting, former searching, unplanned wildlife spotting, etc. Living the good life. :) The work is hard at times, and Florida can be super humid and hot, but this is the best thing that I have ever experienced in my life- and I owe it all to my Savior. I'm so grateful for this incredible opportunity. I'm so excited for these upcoming weeks, and also zone conference tomorrow - YAY!! :D
Love you all!! Talk to you soon!
~Hermana Curnow
         
P.S. Hermana Laub- I used those special bubbles that you gave me at the MTC. They were used at the baptism to entertain the two-year old. ;) Gracias y te quiero!

No comments:

Post a Comment