Monday, May 23, 2016

23 Mayo 2016

       Honestly, I don't feel much different now than when I first got to Florida. I know that I've changed a lot as a person, I've learned a lot more about the gospel, I've spirituall developed, I speak Spanish much better now, etc.
       But I don't FEEL much different. I'm basically just a lot more tired in the mornings (you can feel the 18 months starting to take a toll on you, haha). I'm a little disturbed by that because I can see the finish line, it's coming quick, but I want to sprint as fast as I ever have been able to in order to accomplish all that I can.
       Other than that, we're just seeing some great progress in our area. We have a lot of people progressing towards baptism, and some miracle referrals are popping up (plus a woman that was walking her dog in the church parking lot. We invited her to church, and sure enough, she showed up on Sunday)!
       The Lord is so incredibly merciful and generous, far more than we will ever deserve. I know that He lives and loves us, and that this is His true gospel. I know it with every fiber of my soul. I've found out for myself, and I encourage you to do the same. Los quiero a todos!
        ~Hermana Curnow

No comments:

Post a Comment