Monday, May 9, 2016

9 Mayo 2016

Things are going pretty good right now! :) We have 100% adjusted to this awesome area and ward. I really do enjoy every single day of working here. :)
   Got to Skype my family yesterday! It's always way weird. Don't get me wrong- I love it a ton! But its difficult trying to talk with them and bear your testimony and tell them about your amazing experiences and hear about all of the stuff that your siblings are doing when you only have one hour. There's a balance with a time restriction, lol! But it was great being able to talk with them yesterday. :)
   We found some cool people this last week. Not tons of them, but some cool people nonetheless! Unfortunately nobody made it to church. :/ We're gonna be chatting about that.
    Not much to talk about, really. Hermana Neeley and I are working hard and I'm working harder on fortifying my understanding of testimony and repentance. I'm close to finishing the Book of Mormon again. We study, we eat, we testify and invite and we love the people and we walk and walk and walk get tan and walk and teach a lesson and drink some water then walk and plan and sleep.
   I know that this gospel is true, there is no doubt in my heart or mind. I've received so many manifestations and confirmations of a spiritual nature, I could never nor would I ever deny the truth of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. La Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Dias es la verdadera iglesia del Senor, establecida de nuevo por la mano de Cristo. Jesucristo es nuestro salvador y redentor, y lo amo.
    Love y'all!
Have an amazing week! :)
    ~Hermana Curnow

No comments:

Post a Comment