Monday, February 23, 2015

Halfway through my first transfer! :)

    Every week is packed to the brim with awesome stuff to talk about. Every night, I end up journaling two or three pages of amazing things that happened that day. And yet, when I sit down at the computer to email, I seem to forget all of it. So for time's sake, I'll just say that this week was pretty normal, haha!
    I SO enjoy receiving letters! Thank you all so much for writing me! :) I promise to do my best to respond to everyone in a timely manner.
   Right now we have some progressing investigators, a couple of which are families. I love these people so much, and desperately want them to know of the sheer joy that the gospel can bring into their lives. I pray for all of them every chance that I get. <3
   I also need to bike. The people here give us so much food! This is a real issue, haha! I exercise every morning, but it doesn't balance out! If anybody knows of some intensive, high-calorie burning exercises that I can do besides running (I already do that), please tell me! ;)
  We went on a full-day exchange on Friday! It was my first one! :) Hermana Lightheart went over to the STLs' area and I took over our area. Which is really unusual! It is only my third week in the field, and I took over the area! But it went pretty smoothly. Sister Furner and Hermana McAfee are our Sister Training Leaders, and Hermana McAfee came over here to do work with me. Thank goodness she speaks Spanish! The only really stressful moment of the whole exchange was when we got lost trying to find a member's house for Noche de Hogar, but that turned out fine in the end. But yeah, that was the bee's knees! Sister McAfee and I have similar senses of humor, so we got along pretty well. We also had a pretty miraculous experience after the NdH when we visited a former investigator that Sister McAfee had found. And now we're visiting her again! :) I'm hoping and praying for this sweet lady all the time!
  Life in Florida is amazing. I get more out of the scriptures than I ever have before, I meet and love more people than I ever thought possible, and I have seen miracles. Real, true evidences that our Heavenly Father is real, loves each of us and knows us individually. I have absolutely zero doubt in my mind that this gospel is true, and is the only true path. Invite everyone to experience the joy of this knowledge. And if you're not a member of the LDS church, I implore you with every ounce of my strength to talk with some missionaries, read the Book of Mormon with a sincere intent to know if it is true. I promise that the gospel of Jesus Christ can and will bless your life in ways that you didn't think possible.
   My time is running short, but I love you all! Send me an email or letter to let me know how you are doing! :) The church is true!
       Con todo de mi amor,
        ~Hermana Curnow



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment