Monday, July 13, 2015

13 Julio 2015

(Please ignore that last post which was posted WAY too early!)
Welcome to my life of exciting things happening daily and having about zero time to type them up once a week! :)
     So last Monday we had the zone activity in a park and had a BBQ. It was actually pretty well organized, the food was great and it was fun! :) We got a group pic on the slides and Sister Montague, Sister Burdett and I owned the swing set, haha!
     We had interviews with President on Tuesday, those were awesome! President Richardson is seriously the best! I got a lot of revelation and good ideas for things to apply to our area and work.
     The next day we had a "Christmas in July" zone training, a white elephant gift exchange and a fire exchange with the STLs. It was Elder Christensen's last ZT. And Elder Skidmore's, Elder Liddle's, and Elder Pukahi's. Basically our whole zone is guaranteed to be at transfer meeting.
      We had lunch with Sister Holton on Thursday and MAN do I love her! She is just the most fun, fiery old lady you'll ever meet, and her testimony is amazing. :) And I ate 3 pieces of her turkey pot pie (it was heavenly). We did some biking in Vero, and met with Sister Lawson for a little bit to discuss missionary work, and that was great! She had some really good insights.
      We had dinner with the Doyles the next day. That was so fun. They're just such a hilarious and exciting family, especially the little ones! And Brother Doyle's accent cracks me up!
       Next day, service with the Escamilla family. Then biking. And we found another gopher tortoise! Those are so common up here! :)
       Sunday came the next day, so we went to church. A lot of visiting members came, so that was fun! :) Sister McEwen taught me a Dominican phrase, "A Po' Ta' Bien" or something similar. I'm still not sure what it means, lol! We were able to go over to the Mouso's house and have dinner and an FHE with them and Mike, which was wonderful! This ward has my heart. :) And the last event of Sunday was visiting Sister Blanchett (the new WML's wife) and seeing the 4-foot alligator that was swimming around in the canal in her backyard! 
        That was basically my week! Oh, look! I'm out of email time! Talk to y'all next week! Love you! Email me! I love knowing what is going on! :)
           Con carino,
       ~Hermana Curnow

No comments:

Post a Comment