Tuesday, July 21, 2015

21 Julio 2015 Transfers!

Hey, I'm back again!
So before I forget, I need to tell you something cool: My companion's older brother was Lindsey Stirling's DL in the New York Bronx mission! :) Cool stuff. 
Anyway!
    Sister Montague and I are both transferring! And they're shutting down the Sebastian area!!! WHAT?? I couldn't believe it! Crazy stuff changes are happening in our mission. She is also transfer training! :)
     Well, I'm running out of time pretty quick here!
Some other cool things that happened was our lunch with the Crosby's (AWESOME people!), seeing Mamma Rae, getting downpoured on while biking, teaching Donna about temples (getting her excited to go!) and celebrating Sister Montague's birthday. Good stuff!
    Love y'all! Talk to you soon! Please mail me! I LOVE being kept in the loop! :)
~Hermana Curnow

No comments:

Post a Comment