Monday, July 6, 2015

6 Julio 2015. 'MURICA.

So I just realized that I don't even need to put the year on these blog posts anymore cuz I have less than a year left- EWWWWW. Seriously, I have NO IDEA how time goes by so fast!
   Tuesday we met some grouchy people while knocking doors but whatever, we are here to do our Father's work! :) Then this SUPERSTORM started! Like, SUPER close lightning and everything! We were about 3 miles from our house and on bikes, so we were BOOKING it! I've never ridden that little lightning rod so fast in my life! And we didn't die, cuz Kelly saw us biking, had just gotten a weather warning on her phone and decided to save us and give us a ride to our house. I love her! <3
    Wednesday we had DT, went to the Toyota dealership to get our window fixed and we gout 5 Guys Burgers and Fries for lunch YUMMY! We went biking and did some good knocking on the island, and got to talk to Chloe. :) She's cool! The Traylor family fed us dinner, lovely folk!
   The next day the Baemans took us out to dinner at Ay Jalisco! Yummy! We had a GREAT MM with the Hauber fam.
    We went knocking all day Friday and saw Elisabeth. She has my dream job- biological scientist! :) Had a media referral for a Bible, so we delivered that, it was great! Somebody asked me if I was Sister Montague's daughter, and another person got confused by the "Hermana" on my badge and said, "I'm just gonna call you 'Hemmie'." LOL!
   The ward had this GREAT 4th of July BBQ on Saturday and we went on a finding blitz with the ZLs and STLs. And we got to know our lovely neighbors that just moved in! We were home by 7:30 
(safety reasons) and I took a LONG shower <3, caught up on some journaling and went to bed early. <3
  Yesterday was CHURCH. I love church so much! And we briefly visited with the Hayes family. :) That was my week! And everybody go study the talk by Elder L. Tom Perry from the April 2009 conference! Every member a missionary! Love you all!
    ~Hermana Curnow
P.S. Rest in peace, Elder Boyd K. Packer. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment