Monday, June 29, 2015

29 Junio 2015

Hey, y'all!
    So things in my area are currently biking and knocking doors 24/7. That's kinda what happens when you don't have people to teach. :P
   A little bit of a hiccup in terms of the mailing system: We actually aren't going to be sending mail through the mission office anymore! So the Fort Lauderdale address isn't going to work. If you wish to send me a letter (which I hope you do ;) ), please ask my parents for my current address!
    I suppose this means an end to the legend of Mamma Orton. She had a daughter that served her mission here, and she writes so many of the sister missionaries in the FFLM! She did it through the mission office address. I wonder how that'll work out?
    But, yeah. Not a whole ton happening this week. We're working with some mega-awesome less-actives that I just love to death! :)
     We went and knocked doors in this cool town called "Felsmere". TONS of Mexicans over there! I loved getting to practice my Spanish! :) And we had a full-day exchange on Friday. Sister Burdett came over to Sebastian and we tracted all day! It was AWESOME! :) And she is so wonderful, working with her was amazing!
      Yeah, that was basically my week. And I only really took one picture this week, so I'll post that! A little treat for you guys! I needed shaving cream, I saw this, and I HAD to have it! It reminds me of the first Jurassic Park movie! ;) Long live the original!

​It's not a very good selfie and it is sideways, but you'll just have to deal with it. ;) #nomakeup #thatshowwedopdays
Love you all!!! The church is true!
            ~Hermana Curnow

No comments:

Post a Comment