Monday, June 22, 2015

22 Junio 2015

So before we get started, I'm going to apologize in advance for my English and any errors that I might make. I've noticed that I'm having difficulty speaking English properly! I'm making all sorts of spoonerisms and switching the order of words! Sister Montague and I just laugh and say, "Spanish missionary problems". ;)
   Happy Father's Day, Dad! I love you! 
 June 17th, this last Wednesday, marked six months since I left my dad's truck and walked into the Missionary Training Center in Provo. And tomorrow, I will have one year left of my mission. SCARY!!!! Seriously, I'm terrified of leaving the mission and going home! Time goes by so fast! One year left... SICK.
   We had Zone Training this last week, and the Stuart zone is full of awesome people! :) We are few, but we are quality! ;) And President Richardson decided to stop by and share some wisdom with us, so that was fun!
    On Tuesday night, the Relief Society hosted a Diabetes Awareness activity, with a guest speaker. ...We've recently invested in quinoa and lentils.
    We bike everyday here and I love it! We've (as a companionship), have gotten a total of 3 flat tires so far. Not so fun. We're working to avoid those in the future, haha! In fact, we biked 46 miles on Saturday!! Including a ton of biking on Wabasso island! So fun!
   And John is progressing so much and came to church yesterday! LIFE IS GOOD! Sorry for the short entry, but I gotta go! Time is up! Love you all! Talk to you next week!
   ~Hermana Curnow

No comments:

Post a Comment