Tuesday, June 9, 2015

9 Junio 2015 I'm transferring.

  So the Hialeah vs Miami Beach soccer match was a BLAST!! Miami Beach had a ton of Hispanic (and a Haitian) elders that had been playing soccer basically since birth, so they won LOL. :)
  At District Training we had a "Funeral" for Elder Hymas. All of us sisters dressed in black and gave him fake flowers. Then we took funeral pictures. It was fun. :)
  We went and visited Lina. She gave us dresses. She's so sweet, haha! And we're having dinner with her tonight! I've also been in Florida for just over 5 months now. Time doesn't make any sense while you're serving a mission.
  We're still teaching Harold and Saul, and they're AWESOME! Harold especially has great questions and wants to learn. They were actually at the Noche de Hogar/ Tomy's birthday party that Hermana Trini had last night! They loved it. :)
   This amazing woman named Maida has my heart. I'm running out of email time but it suffices me to say that she is a miracle and part of the reason that I needed to be in Miami Lakes.
   I've spent 3 AMAZING transfers, 5 spectacular months in Miami Lakes. And my worst fears have come to life. I'm transferring. I really hoped and prayed that I would stay in Miami Lakes with Sister Bradley for one more. I love my companion, ward, and area so much that I seriously can't put it into words. It's really hard, emotionally. But I'll come back and visit someday. And the Lord needs me somewhere else right now.
    And this transfer meeting is going to be INSANE!!! SO many areas are white-washing! I have mixed feelings about the idea that I might white-wash, but it could also be a huge adventure. :)
   Oh, and remember Gladis? The elders' recent convert? Yeah, she has dreams about transfers. Last transfer, right before transfer calls, she had a dream. And she only saw Elder Coburn, not Elder Ortiz. And then Elder Ortiz transferred. Then THIS transfer, she had a dream and only saw Elder Wilber, not Elder Coburn or Elder Dinkins. And Elder Wilber is the only one not transferring. She has a gift, I'm sure of it, haha!!
     But anyway, that's all for now! Love you all and miss you!
   The church is true! :)
~Hermana Curnow 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment